The City of Los Angeles, the L.A. Green Lodging Program, and Green Seal are proud to announce the Green4Green incentive to help hotels go green. This incentive will cover 50% of your application fee to get Green Seal certified and 25% of the first monitoring fee.
Get Cash When Your L.A. Hotel Gets Certified
By becoming Green Seal certified, your hotel will offer a healthier and greener experience to the millions of visitors who stay in the City’s hotels every year. You’ll also be helping the City meet its 2020 goals for reduced energy and water use.
These are other benefits of getting certified and participating in the program:
- Participating hotels can save as much as $2,400 on application and monitoring fees. Learn about the fees here
- Certified hotels see financial savings on utilities and waste disposal
- Green venues are considered essential by convention and meeting planners
- Certification helps visitors identify and choose green hotels when planning their trip to Los Angeles
- Your hotel will be promoted on the websites for the City of Los Angeles and Discover Los Angeles, the Los Angeles Tourism and Convention Board
- Green Seal offers resources and support from Marketing, Communications, and Client Services to help you promote your certification to guests and clients
- Being certified makes it easier to be in compliance with state and local ordinances
The incentive is awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. For more information, please call Gary Petersen, Director of the Green Seal California Office, at (805) 965-1665.
Green Seal is the official certifier for the L.A. Green Lodging Program. The L.A. Green Lodging Program is a part of the City’s broader Sustainability City pLAn